This BLOG is for and about people of the 1965 Class of Anacortes High School in the San Juan Islands of Washington State. The site might be useful to stay connected, pass important news and prepare for future reunions. PLEASE CONSIDER SENDING NEWS ABOUT YOU AND A PHOTO OR TWO FOR POSTING. THANKS! d3dawson@gmail.com (photos enlarge with a mouseclick) _______________________________________________________

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Judy Padgett wrote...

Judith wrote:
"Tuesday 28, 2011 at 0730, Marysville, Ca, I know I couldn't ,make it to the reunion because, but my mother passed away June 3, 2011, on ,my Birthday.  I discovered I had Luckemia on May 2011, I spent 40 days in the hospital In Sacramento, but am still undergoing chemo.  Hopefully I will go into remission and be well again.  I hope you have another reunion and I will be able to attend.  Happy 4th to all.  Judith Pitts (Padgett"


We don't have her email address but you can likely find her on Facebook.  

2 comments:

MDC said...

hi ,
i have a 1965 seahawks anacortes pennant ...very old with purple background in good conditions .
i will be putting it on webstore.com for sale
it will be listed as "1965 seahawks anacortes".
its of no use to me...so i wanna give it away to the person who will appreciate it......
the bidding will be on for 3 to 4 days......
thank you

MDC said...

i have a seahawks 1965 anacortes pennand sitting in my room in good condition but old....im puuting it on webstore.com for sale
if anybody is interested pls bid

Blog Archive