This BLOG is for and about people of the 1965 Class of Anacortes High School in the San Juan Islands of Washington State. The site might be useful to stay connected, pass important news and prepare for future reunions. PLEASE CONSIDER SENDING NEWS ABOUT YOU AND A PHOTO OR TWO FOR POSTING. THANKS! d3dawson@gmail.com (photos enlarge with a mouseclick) _______________________________________________________

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Girls






On the occasion of ANOTHER birthday, the "girls" enjoying the day were: Dianna Thorene, Gail Valentine, Linda Spencer, Linda Lemberg, Jane Wingert and Vicki Travis. Joining the party later was Cheryl Lewis.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a hard time identifying myself in the mirror. I don't know who that old guy is when I still think I'm 18.

Keith Anderson

Blog Archive